2) Contact information:You can always reach me in Discord, or Youtube Smile

3) Previous nicknames: BoSs, PwN3R_B0T, PwN3R_BoSs

4) Clan history and reasons of leaving:
[P4F] closed, [BkM] closed, [xXx] closed

5) Age: 22 (getting 23 in March)

6) Since which year do you play samp: 2007
7) How frequently do you play samp :
Almost everyday

9) Your FPS/PING: I reach the maximum FPS in SA-MP and I have an average ping of 40-50

10) Do you use any modifications? If so, what kind? nope

11) Rate your skill level with sawnoff shotgun (1-10) 8/10

12) Did you ever played walk? If so, which weapons do you prefer? (In case you never played walk, don’t fill this question)
Yea but I rarely play WW, but I thought about playing it more often Smile I like the Deagle, Shotgun and Sniper

13) Tell us about yourself(optional) :

HelloBigsmile

Maybe some of you still remember me, but of course for all those who don't know me I indroduce myself with a few words Smile
My nickname is PwN3R_BoSs (I might change it to eSPeZet, because I am very bored of my name) and I am getting 23 years old in March and I am from Austria. I was the founder and Clanleader of [P4F] with my brother H0M3B0Y. After we closed the Clan we joined the Clan [BkM]Black Magic Crew, but after a short time they also closed, and SA-MP wasn't fun anymore either so we completely stopped playing SA-MP for a few years. My brother switched to XBOX and he never returned back to PC, while I started to play on LVP at the end of 2015. After a while I met my old friend meny on LVP and he told me about the new Clan [xXx] he created, so I joined it, but unfortunately it also got closed after a while.

It is quite hard to find a good and cool Clan to join in SA-MP these days and NONE of them were acceptable for me, except [Ds] Smile
I am very good friends with meny and chiraq (who also recently joined) and most people know me as a loyal SA-MP player Smile

I am still using my old Youtubechannel, if anybody was wondering about my RW-skills (and of course I will also attend some trainwars and stuff) https://www.youtube.com/user/xP4FClanx/videos

I also started to learn Pawn approximately 3months ago (but I had to take a break for a month, since I was in hospital for one month), so I am also able to script Tongeout

Would be cool if I would get a chance,
Regards Smile
Edited by Pesna on 01-02-2018 15:40

Pesna
Neutral... I remember you and your brother from the times when you used to be active in this game and you were good but samp is a different game these days. Mainly, hitbox is changed. Did u ever tried to play skinshot? Because half of the members of this clan are players like you so the question is, if you would be a contribution for this clan. Many players who come back to playing this game usually play for like 2 months max and thats it. Maybe you think that youre gonna enjoy this game like u used to, but it can be the exact opposite. Anyway, we dont play too much anymore, we have a tg every sunday and we do play a cw from time to time if theres someone normal to play against.

Youre saying u know Meny what really troubles me. Im gonna try to explain why.
I used to be ok with Meny but one day some player recorded a busted(in cw) on his clanmate Every and few months later Every and meny recorded a busted on him. The thing is, that their busted was a fake. How do I know this? They were stupid enough to record it on my server and luckily I read their private messages in chatlog. Every had a fake nick of that guy who busted him and Meny wrote him when he should turn on cheats and hes gonna record it. I said to myself that never mind, its their shit anyway. A few months later they did the same on one of our members, Screw. This time they didnt do same mistake and they didnt record it on my server. The reason why they did it was that screw and them argued in comments in some ytb video. From that moment, meny is the biggest shit in samp for me.
www.deadsquad.cz/images/userbars/pesna1.png
www.deadsquad.cz/images/userbars/pesna2.png
i.imgur.com/GqSfaYG.gif

PwN3R__BoSs
Sorry to hear this eperience you had with meny..I didn't know about this and I wasn't connected to the things, they did back then Surprised

Yes I play Skinhit all the time (since I registred on LVP at the end of 2015) so yes I think my skill isn't so bad..but you can convince yourself at today's TG Smile

And I didn't just return to SA-MP..I played SA-MP quite often on LVP and I enjoy it all the time as long as I don't play it for too many hours a day Smile

Roc
i.imgur.com/IIZbpmb.jpg
i.imgur.com/5176jjs.png
i.imgur.com/mvOYlTl.jpg

etwas zu erinnern... Bigsmile
i.imgur.com/82prAfd.png
i.imgur.com/2Zs85z6.gif
i.imgur.com/LOVwUmW.gif
i.imgur.com/kmJ0ig1.png
i.imgur.com/dRno3BP.gif
i.imgur.com/qnSNuBo.gif
i.imgur.com/r7GIAKg.gif

i.imgur.com/wTMAXFD.png

i.imgur.com/PUmyMSY.png
i.imgur.com/bhhut9T.png

https://www.deadsquad.cz
PwN3R__BoSs
Ooooh Surprised you still got screenshots Surprised Surprised wow Bigsmile

Roc
Es ist schön, hier dich nach eine solche Zeit zu sehen. Smile Aber, wie Pesna oben geschrieben hat, SA:MP ist geändert und jetzt befindet sich da so wenige Clans, gegen die du kannst spielen. Dazu, es gibt jetzt so viele neue Cheats, die das Spiel noch „verbessern“, aber ich glaube, dass du bestimmt weißt… deshalb weiß ich nicht, ob du nicht in einer Woche zu stoppen planst.

Das macht nichts. Wir sollten heute ein TG haben, wie jeder Sonntag (ob alles in Ordnung wird und genug Spieler werden). Bigsmile

Ja und nebenbei. Wenn es um mich geht, bevorzuge ich „die Alten Wege“ – ich meine Lagshot Bigsmile

Edited by Roc on 14-01-2018 16:00
i.imgur.com/82prAfd.png
i.imgur.com/2Zs85z6.gif
i.imgur.com/LOVwUmW.gif
i.imgur.com/kmJ0ig1.png
i.imgur.com/dRno3BP.gif
i.imgur.com/qnSNuBo.gif
i.imgur.com/r7GIAKg.gif

i.imgur.com/wTMAXFD.png

i.imgur.com/PUmyMSY.png
i.imgur.com/bhhut9T.png

dedecek
I can confirm he's been active all this time, mostly playing with me past few years. For as long as I remember he stayed around in SA:MP, which is one of the main reasons I suggested him to apply in here, though he would be a great asset to this clan!

It's up to you guys, best of luck with ur app Pwner Smile

Roc
I have no problem with you, thus if your activity goes well (what I mean by that is, if you will play at least from time to time), I would gladly have you here.

"für jetzt" + von mir Bigsmile
i.imgur.com/82prAfd.png
i.imgur.com/2Zs85z6.gif
i.imgur.com/LOVwUmW.gif
i.imgur.com/kmJ0ig1.png
i.imgur.com/dRno3BP.gif
i.imgur.com/qnSNuBo.gif
i.imgur.com/r7GIAKg.gif

i.imgur.com/wTMAXFD.png

i.imgur.com/PUmyMSY.png
i.imgur.com/bhhut9T.png

PwN3R__BoSs
Danke Smile Thanks Bigsmile

Ykonstar
Hello,

I was playing lots of matches against you with the OGS or TSHC clans.

At that time, you were very strong and, in my opinion, an honest player, and I hope that is still today.

The time has changed, the players are still the same but cheaters more. The old ones are leaving and the young ones come and thinks that cheating will solve everything.

In spite of all the effort that we always have, but we still try to keep the Ds clan active. We make tournaments, we meet on regular training every Sunday, and we have been doing this long enough. We have a super team of people who have been playing for a long time.

I'll be glad to join us.*hop*

Good luck Wink

BTW: Barcelona or Real Madrid?

ico.
... jednou _Ds, navždy _Ds ...
IMPOSSIBLE TO CHEAT

www.deadsquad.cz/images/userbars/nissan_gtr.png
www.deadsquad.cz/images/userbars/sa-mp.gif
www.deadsquad.cz/images/userbars/barcelona.png
www.deadsquad.cz/images/userbars/jennifer_aniston.png

http://www.deadsquad.cz
T27
I dont know you, so..

PwN3R__BoSs
icon napsal:

Hello,

I was playing lots of matches against you with the OGS or TSHC clans.

At that time, you were very strong and, in my opinion, an honest player, and I hope that is still today.

The time has changed, the players are still the same but cheaters more. The old ones are leaving and the young ones come and thinks that cheating will solve everything.

In spite of all the effort that we always have, but we still try to keep the Ds clan active. We make tournaments, we meet on regular training every Sunday, and we have been doing this long enough. We have a super team of people who have been playing for a long time.

I'll be glad to join us.*hop*

Good luck Wink

ico.

Thank you very much <3 Smile

@T27: FC Barcelona Bigsmile

Edit: By the way, I forgot to mention, that I am tester of Whitetiger's Anti Cheat for a couple of months now Tongeout We are trying to prevent any hacking for SA-MP and Whitetiger is pretty successful with that (but he takes quite a lot of time to update it)
Edited by PwN3R__BoSs on 15-01-2018 07:30

Wonder
+++
i.imgur.com/GCVFS2G.jpeg

i.imgur.com/wKjiZtb.jpeg

T27
@T27: FC Barcelona Šklebící se

Tak aspon nekdo toho icona bude poslouchat na slovo, spravna ovecka. *two*

I want to play with you, next sunday after tg

TopStar
Same as Taffik. I don't know you so I can't give you any vote at this point. I hope to see you at TG, gl.
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0y17tpydU1qimxepo1_500.jpg

skru
I remember quite well u and your brother from the times when NSG rp server was still active. Well, to be honest i remember your brother more then u, no offence, he was a fucking beast in this game. Im wondering how the fuck could u befriend meny when that shitty cheating ugly ape doesnt even speak english. Anyway, I dont think I'll be able to see how do u play this game now bc im rarely at home and I cant make it on the sunday training. It seems like u still got this, I assume from what u say in your app so I'm gonna believe u and also what the guys are saying about u and I will vote for you. Gl mate, dont dissapoint us. I really hope u will stay at least as active as most of us are.

PwN3R__BoSs
Thank you Smile about the upcoming TG: no problem since I will be active in almost all the TG's we have Smile Only disadvantage is my mouse sensitivity, which is unbelievably low..so I set it a little higher and higher every week..last time i changed it was yesterday, but I did about 700kills with it and I think I'm good with it..but just saying, that from time to time I might suck cause I change my DPI all the time

Pesna
I give you chance - Yes.
i.imgur.com/GqSfaYG.gif

Pesna
We were talking about u in our private fb Ds chat and we all agreed that we gonna accept u for 3 months as a testmember. The reason why youll be a testmembet for such a long time is that we wanna be sure about u being active and we also wanna know u better. Use Ds.t in your nickname and gl.
i.imgur.com/GqSfaYG.gif

Jump to Forum:
Upcoming Matches

Game: TG

Date: Sunday

Time: 20:00

Hitbox: SKINSHOT

Server: ds1.deadsquad.cz:27482

Social Media

Login

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

· 14-04-2024 06:50
čau lamy

· 09-03-2024 07:36
Rock

· 29-02-2024 02:18
Zkus se pripojit na server ted. Napis mi pak sem, do SZ nebo na Discordu, zda ti to jde.

· 28-02-2024 19:32
hosi neustale me to kickuje za proxy/vpn hned co se napojim na server, pritom nemam zadnou vpn, povolite mi to nekdo prosim?

· 17-02-2024 11:18
Tipnul bych si, že prohání sukně na elektrokolobrndě Sun

· 12-02-2024 19:34
klasickej smouky, jak se ma vubec?

· 02-02-2024 19:26
Zapomnel heslo k uctu

· 30-01-2024 19:45
kde je ta buzna smouky

· 07-01-2024 08:44
Ale milý chlapče, jistě že ano Nod .

· 03-01-2024 18:14
platej ty vaše tgčka ?

· 25-12-2023 11:36
Pesna

· 06-12-2023 13:56
Kazdou nedeli v 20 : 00 hrajeme tg na Ds1 serveru, ip adresa vyse, kdo bude mit chut, muze prijit zahrat

Birthdays
02.04 NrK (27)
02.04 tadexiiceK_ (22)
03.04 Give (24)
04.04 Fourthex (102)
05.04 Pesna (29)
06.04 Jendaw0w (92)
06.04 Ratamahatta (21)
07.04 Choosik (26)
10.04 tomines007 (22)
11.04 Monthy (22)
11.04 Dqvid (24)